Training position as a professional driver (m/f/d)
Are you fascinated by trucks and like to be on the road? You are not afraid to lend a hand?
Then use your talents and start your training as a professional driver with us!
In your 3-year training, you will become the king of the roads.
The professional driver is responsible for bringing the goods entrusted to him by the customer safely and on time to the desired destination. A sense of responsibility is therefore the be-all and end-all in this profession! Securing loads, complying with legal regulations, and checking and properly handling freight documents are also part of a professional driver's duties. His work equipment - in our case semitrailers or trailers - is close to his heart and therefore the maintenance and care of the truck is also part of his duties.
What you bring with you:
- You are at least 18 years old
- A secondary school diploma or Mittlere Reife (intermediate school leaving certificate)
- You already have a car driver's license or are about to take the test
- You are friendly and helpful, because you are the representative of ERA to the customers.
- You are committed and able to work under pressure
- A sense of responsibility and duty as well as reliability are a matter of course for you
You will receive
- a comprehensive and varied training (3-year) in the areas of fleet, workshop, warehouse and disposition
- We will cover the costs of the truck driver's license, the ADR license and the forklift license.
- You will receive practical training on articulated lorries and trailers in our own modern vehicle fleet
- High-quality work clothing
- A collegial team that is always there to support you
- Good job and career opportunities in a medium-sized, modern and future-oriented company
- Employee events, discounted sports club membership
Are you curious?
Then take the plunge and apply with your application documents (cover letter, resume, references) quickly and easily by e-mail at
We are looking forward to meeting you!